Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped within 48 hours from when the order is placed (excluding weekends and holidays). Estimated delivery dates change based on location. All orders are shipped via UPS from our warehouse in Texas. For all UPS Expedited orders (3 day, 2 day and overnight), days of delivery are only Monday-Friday. UPS does not deliver on Saturday for expedited orders. If you have any questions regarding order delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-894-2668.
Expedited orders must be placed by 11am CST to ship out the same day. Orders placed after the cut-off time will not be shipped until the following business day.
Shipping & Handling Rates
Standard | 3-5 Business Days | $50.00 and up ............... Free
Standard | 3-5 Business Days | $0.00 - $49.99 ............... $5.00
Expedited | 2 Business Days | $50.00 and up ................. $16.00
Expedited | 2 Business Days | $0.00 - $49.99 ................. $9.00
If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-888-894-2668
CellSole® does not currently offer international shipping. We currently only offer shipping in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.
CellSole® wants you to be happy with your purchase and we stand behind our products.
- Non-warranty returns may be returned up to 30 days after the date of purchase for a full refund if the items are unworn, unaltered and in the same condition they were received including the original packaging.
- Returns will only be accepted for footbeds purchased on CellSole.com.
- If you've purchased CellSole® products at a retailer or online store other than CellSole.com, returns should go that retailer.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Locate your order number which can be found on the order confirmation that was emailed to you. To have a return label issued for that order, please call Customer Service at 1-888-894-2668, or email us at email@example.com Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm CST, Fri 8am-5pm CST.
- Once that return label has been issued, it will be emailed to you.
- Please apply the label to your return package, and drop off at any authorized UPS location. Return Shipping is Free if shipped back within 30 days of purchase date.
- If you need another Prepaid Return Label, please call Customer Service at 1-888-894-2668, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose not to use the Prepaid Return Label, please send the package using the shipper of your choice and ship to:
1200 S FM 51
Decatur, TX 76234
- Please allow (14) days for us to receive and process your return.
- Please allow 2-5 days for your return to be processed once we receive the merchandise in our warehouse. We will notify you via email when your return has been processed.
- Returns being sent from Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for the pre-paid return label. Please contact customer service at 1-888-894-2668 and they will assist you.
CellSole® Footbeds come with a 60 Day warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty applies to CellSole® Footbeds that are less than 60 days old from date of purchase. CellSole Footbeds are manufactured under rigid quality standards and require reasonable care after purchase.
What's not covered under our warranty:
- Footbeds that are damaged due to customer abuse, customer misuse, or neglect
- Footbeds being worn out and wearing through due to excessive use
- Material damages from overexposure to moisture and heat
- Burns, Cuts, Tears and Scratches
- Comfort issues without visible manufacturing defect
If you suspect your footbeds are defective, please email customer service at email@example.com with an explanation, the date of purchase, order number along with photos of the damage or defect and they will assist you.
Footbeds covered by the CellSole® warranty will require company inspection to determine defects in workmanship or materials and will be replaced at CellSole’s discretion. Product not found to be defective is subject to return.
We do not offer direct exchanges. Please place a new order on CellSole.com, should you want a different size or style.
The return of CellSole® products, for any reason, must be authorized by our Customer Service Department. All store-purchased CellSole® returns must go through the retailer that product was purchased from.
CellSole® sales reps cannot authorize merchandise returns or pick product up for credit.
CellSole® will determine if the authorized dealer will receive full or partial credit or replacement product will be sent. Replacement product will be sent as soon as possible, dependent upon availability.
- Dealer must contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by telephone, fax, or email.
- To expedite return, the RMA must be on the outside of the box, inside the box, please include a brief description and location of defect.
- Unworn, non-defective returns are subject to a re-box, restock fee.